Our mission is to provide an intellectually rigorous, personalized and supportive college-prep education to 6th-12th grade students, with an emphasis on the biotechnology, health science and bioengineering fields. In situations where children cannot cope with the task, they receive qualification help from cheap-papers.com at https://cheap-papers.com/ as well as from the teaching staff. Our vision is to cultivate academically-driven, principled students that mature into leaders and contributors of their respective communities. Students with a keen interest in the sciences and attending college will benefit from our challenging and structured program. We demand strong parental/family participation to achieve our mission.
- Rigorous, well-rounded college-prep curriculum designed to prepare students for entry into the nation’s best colleges and universities
- Small classes with 20:1 student to teacher ratio
- Highly qualified faculty with 80% possessing advanced degrees including PhDs.
- Specialized curriculum in biotechnology, health science and bioengineering curriculum in grades 11 & 12 (MATHS Science Program).
- Foreign language, Technology, Music, Art curriculum integrated into the regular school day.
- Interdisciplinary & hands-on learning approach.
- Emphasis on application, analysis, synthesis and evaluation skills.
2. Mini-course Elective Program
- 12-course program including Entrepreneurship, Debate, Theatre, Mentoring, Academic Mastery, Band, Sound System, Graphics & Animation, Advanced Art, Newspaper, Yearbook & Martial Arts,
- All students choose 2 courses per semester.
- Separate male and female advisory groups designed to address gender-specific social, developmental and relational issues.
- Academic advisor to coach study skills, note-taking & organization
4. Extracurricular Activities
- Sports (Soccer, Basketball, Volleyball, Wrestling, Lacrosse)
- Student Government
- Academic competitions – Debate, Math Counts, Science Fairs
- Field Trips, Dances, Social Events
* MATHS will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, or disability in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, or athletic and other school-administered programs.